Help Logging In
If We Already Have Your Email
If we have your email address on our database at reception you will be able to login right away, just follow these instructions:
- Log in to your account
- The first time you log-in use the following
- Username = your email address
- Password = wclc
If We Don’t Have Your Email
You will need add your email address to your contact details so we can create an online login. This can be done in person at reception next time you visit.
Trouble Logging In
- If you forgot your password, click here
- If you see the following error when trying to log in – your username (email) or password are incorrect.
- We may have entered this incorrectly when first setting up your account, so see us when you next visit.
- We can also manually reset your password to ‘wclc’
If you encounter any similar errorors or can’t access your account, let us know as typically manually resetting your details will fix the problems. Remember that you can still pay in person or over the phone.
Online Learn to Swim Accounts
Existing customers can use their online account to manage their learn to swim bookings, login here
Use the “Classes” menu to access your learn to swim bookings
The profile screen will allow you to change, update and edit you children’s details including their age and medical history.
You can also “Add” another child to your family.
- Select multiple Health Issues by holding down ‘Ctrl’ and clicking.
- Add a brief Health Comment is required, this will be available to the swim supervisors.
Allows you to view all of the current classes and filter the results based on your child’s current level. On this screen you will be able to see what time and day the level runs so you can request a change next time your in.
Note that clicking ‘Book’ will book you into a second class and ask for payment. If you wish to move to a new class we still need to arrange this in person.
Current Bookings & Make-Ups
Shows the current classes for each of your children.
Here you can notify and re-book your own make-up lessons several weeks in advance. Great for planned absences such as holidays.
View all of your children’s class progress for every year that they have been swimming. It’s listed in chronological order from oldest to newest.