It’s Time to Book Your Tickets!
The fish are almost here for the FiSHiN 2019. Running across the first two weekends in August we are once again adding 100’s of trout to the outdoor pool. Back again for 2019, Wollondilly Leisure Centre is teaming up to help raise funds for “Our Community Pantry” at Bargo. Our first “FiSHiN Wollondilly” was a great success with over 2000 people coming along to try their luck and help the junior members of their families catch a fish.
When: 3rd & 4th August & 10th and 11th August 2019
Times: 6:30am, 7:45am, 9:00am – 2:00pm, 3:15pm, 4:30pm
Address: Wollondilly Leisure Centre, 434 Argyle St Picton
Cost: $20 per spot / hour
Tickets: Book Online at: www.trybooking.com/BDKSZ
How it Works on the Day
- The FiSHiN event will run over two weekends, 3rd & 4th + 10th & 11th August
- There will be 3 morning sessions and 3 afternoon sessions each day
- Each fishing session will run for 1 hour – The pool will be divided up into individual spots
- Each ticket gets you 1 spot for 1 hour (you can buy multiple sessions in a row or multiple spots)
- A family can share a spot, with one person allowed to fish at a time
- Fishing spots are allocated on the day, no reservations
- You can keep one fish per session, catch more than one & put it back